School of Business Education Program
Community Learning Academy offers a School of Business with courses that are designed to develop an understanding of how American economy operates and the role business plays in the economic well-being of this Country. It’s absolutely necessary for students to be able to understand and to utilize technology in their personal and professional lives.
1. 4 Week Program.
2. (3) Required Weekly Instruction Classes.
3. Classes are (1.5) hours long.
4. Total of (12) hours of Instruction.
5. Class option days are:
Mon/Wed OR Tues/Thurs..
6. 3-5 hours of classwork including practice test each week
1. Study Guide (Provided)
2. Class Login(Provided)
4. Writing Pen
Program Structure & Format:
1. Student receives a welcome packet containing the necessary information and passwords to attend class online via web conference and how to complete assignments, test and the final exam.
2. Student will login and attend class on selected days.
3. Teacher will introduce lessons from workbook and discuss the point of learning.
4. Student will follow Teacher instruction with workbook and complete sample exercises in the workbook.
5. Students will complete a weekly practice test online and receive immediate results from the Student Affairs Coordinator via email.
6. Students will complete an essay assignment and submit document to the Teacher via email.
7. Student will complete the final exam at the end of the program and receive an immediate grade via email from the Student Affairs Coordinator.