SAT PREPARATION COURSE
Community Learning Academy's SAT preparation curriculum consist of comprehensive courses that provide thorough preparation for all areas of the New College Board SAT Exam. It covers content reviews to promote mastery and teaches students the most dynamic and updated methods available. Students build their skills weekly and increase their confidence level over the span of the program.
* 4 Week Program
* 1 Weekly Instruction Class
* Class Lenght is (1) hour
* Total instruction time is 4 hours
* 2-3 hours of classwork each week
1. Study Guide (Provided)
2. Class Login(Provided)
4. Writing Pen
Program Structure & Format:
1. Student receives a welcome packet containing the necessary information and passwords to attend class online how to complete the Assignments, Test and Final Exam.
2. Student will login and attend class on selected day and time.
3. Teacher will introduce lessons from workbook and discuss the points of learning.
4. Student will follow Teacher instruction and complete example exercises in the workbook.
5. Students will complete a weekly practice test from the workbook.
6. Student will complete a Final Practice Exam at the end of the program.
Critical Reading Week 1
Critical Reading Section
Passage - Based Reading
Writing Skills Week 2
Identifying Sentence Errors
Mathematics Section Week 3
Number and Operations Review
Algebra and Functions Review
Geometry and Measurement Review
Data Analysis, Statistics and Probability Review
Practice Final Week 4